Father's day is an important day, not just for all dads and gran-dads, but for the whole family as well. It's a day, when the family should stay together and make a new memories. Some families decide to go adventurous, some make it a lazy day in. How you spend the day is completely up to you. But what present to give a men is always the question. I reckon little meaningful present is the way to go. So I have put together a guide to help you select the perfect gift for a dad this Father's day.
Let's start with a little present, for dad who has basically everything
- Keychains personalised with children's or family photo. Small, but meaningful gift.
Office working dad
- Wooden photo display is a perfect gift for him. It's more unique then a classic framed photo and pleasure to look at.
Dad, who likes his BBQ
- Well, this is very easy choice, denim bbq apron personalised with name. How cool will dad look like in this fashionable manly apron.
Dad, who enjoys putting things together
- Wooden jigsaw puzzles with your photo is the perfect choice. It's a family activity as well and it's a very unique gift.
Dad, who is new to it all, by other words dad with a newborn baby or a toddler
- Baby bodysuit with signs where arms and legs belong. It's a funny gift for dad with sense of humour.
Dad, who has a toddler, who is obsessed with cars
- Well, we have really perfect gift for him. It looks just like ordinary t-shirt, but when you think about it, it's much more. It is a play time for a toddler, it is a tire massage for a dad and all together it's a little bit of free time for mum to enjoy actually hot coffee.
And let's not forget dad, who likes to match with the rest of the family
- Family matching t-shirts never disappoint, just find the right design.
Arty dad, or dad who likes coffee
- This one is excellent, because here your child / children will truly participate on the gift. Simply ask your child / children to draw a picture for daddy and we will print it on the mug. Easy.
Dad, who enjoys classic glass of wine
- So bottle of wine is kind of perfect gift for him, but how to make it look more special? Easy, with personalised cotton bottle bag, where you can print any messages, names, dates or basically anything what you'd like.